If you are crazy about investments and international finance, you might have come across Dr. Steve Sjuggerud. He is known for his ideas for a safe investment that ensures maximum return. Notwithstanding his innovative ideas on financial management, what more do you know about him? Stay tuned and scroll down to learn more about Sjuggerud, including his net worth.
About Dr. Steve Sjuggerud
Dr. Sjuggerud is well-known for his safe and profitable investment ideas. He has a Ph.D. in international finance, and some sources suggest that his Ph.D. dissertation focused on emerging market currencies. He is the founder of True Wealth, a financial newsletter that advises on matters concerning investments. He is an expert in investment and financial management and has attended hundreds of international and US-based financial conferences, including the New York Stock Exchange.
Early Life and Family
Unfortunately, nothing about the birthplace and date of birth of Dr. Sjuggerud is available. Similarly, no data about his early life is at hand. However, some sources suggest that he was born on 30th August 1930. Some sources indicate that he is married, but the name of his spouse is undisclosed.
Some sources indicate that he has a bachelors’ in History from the University of Florida. They also suggest that he earned a master’s in Business Administration before obtaining his Ph.D. in international finance.
Career and Major Milestones
Significant milestones in the life of Dr. Steve Sjuggerud include:
- In 2001, he joined Stansberry Research, a financial research publisher instituted by renowned author Frank Peter Stansberry.
- He believes that taking financial risks is not necessary to receive better financial returns. Based on this idea, he established True Wealth in 2001. The newsletter provides ideas for investment.
- In 2004, Dr. Sjuggerud, Van K Tharp, and D R Barton published a book, “Safe Strategies For Financial Freedom”. The book focused on strategies to control one’s financial life.
- In 2015, he became the Chairman of Investment U.
- He instituted “True Wealth Opportunities: China” in 2016 and urged business-minded profit-seekers to invest in Chinese stocks. He saw massive opportunities in buying Chinese stocks and predicted that not less than $ 10 trillion would flow into the Chinese stock market in the next few years.
A Few Things You Didn’t Know About Dr. Steve Sjuggerud
- Every source suggests that Dr. Sjuggerud has a Ph.D. in International Finance. Some sources even go further by claiming that “Emerging Market Currencies” is his doctoral dissertation. However, there is no mention of the University or equivalent that conferred him the doctoral degree.
- In early 2000, Dr. Sjuggerud suggested that buying gold is a profitable investment option.
- The Bernake Asset Bubble remains to be one of the most renowned financial calls to action to date. Dr. Sjuggerud made this call, and as a result, Ben Bernake, the Chairman of the Federal Reserve, agreed to keep printing currencies to keep the economy stable after the financial crisis of 2008.
- Dr. Sjuggerud features in Forbes, Fox Business News, Wall Street Journal, and Bloomberg.
Net Worth of Dr. Steve Sjuggerud
The net worth of Steve Sjuggerud is somewhere around $ 10 Million. He earned much of his wealth by working for Stansberry Research from 2001. He also worked as a hedge fund manager, stockbroker, and Vice President of a $50 million global mutual fund.